- Reception duties.
- Retail sales.
- Customer follow up- customer satisfaction.
- Fulfilling online orders.
- Opening & closing duties.
- Booking appointments.
- Responding to emails, phone enquiries & social media messages.
- Cash outs.
- Receiving product.
- Ensuring quality of store-cleaning and organization.
- Maintaining supplies (bags, tissue, cleaning supplies, coffee).
- Minor claims.
- A passion for sales & customer service.
- An eye for style, fashion, & design.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft word, excel, and outlook.
- General competency with computers and technology.
- Organizational skills & attention to detail.
- The motivation to learn, grow, and improve.
Hours of work: Tues-Saturday 11:45-5:15
Minimum starting wage: $17.00/hr
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by the Fernie Showroom during retail hours: 701 2nd Ave Fernie BC.